Alchemy SL: Eternal Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the character: Getting to know the mun.

+8
Lorelei Ashford
Reese Morgan
Gabrielle Shaw
admin_jared
Taylor Sullivan
Eve Cassidy
Valerian Cassidy
Luke Warrington
12 posters

Go down

Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Empty Behind the character: Getting to know the mun.

Post  Luke Warrington Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:39 am

Hey guys,

I figured with all the new members joining it would be cool to have a thread about the mun's. Since it's my idea I'll go first. Wink

1.) Name: Will

2.) Age: 26 (27 in October)

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Gavin Mitchell, Luke Warrington, Dominic Pryce and Viktor Kroman

4.) Role-play experience: 10 years+

5.) Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: Devlinhuntington

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy? I found out from Veronica, who was a part of the original. Veronica and I have 30+ private storyline's together on AOL. So it's only natural she wanted her rp partner here. Wink

8.) Occupation: Law Clerk

9.) What are you looking for on Alchemy? I'm looking to have fun. Besides that I also love having drama, romance, passion, intrigue, etc. Pretty much everything a movie has.

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte? I would say description, emotion, and plotting. Very Happy

Last edited by Luke Warrington on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luke Warrington
Luke Warrington
Head Arcanist
Head Arcanist

Domain : Illusion
Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Illusion3

Back to top Go down

Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Empty Re: Behind the character: Getting to know the mun.

Post  Valerian Cassidy Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:56 pm

1.)Name: Chris! (AKA Spaz)

2.) Age: 24 (25 in October)

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Arikstrasza, and Valerian Cassidy

4.) Role-play experience: 6 years

5.) Time Zone: Central Standard Time

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: isteelzurmateria

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy? I found Alchemy through a recommendation from a friend. I was a player in Alchemy before the reboot as well.

8.) Occupation: Nursing Home

9.) What are you looking for on Alchemy? Fun play, and awesome people! I'd love to get one of my characters into an in-game relationship, but it isn't necessary!

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte? Nobody has ever said anything positive or negative about my "play" so, I'm really not sure.
Valerian Cassidy
Valerian Cassidy
Arcane Wielder
Arcane Wielder

Domain : Abjuration
Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Abjuration2

Back to top Go down

Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Empty Re: Behind the character: Getting to know the mun.

Post  Eve Cassidy Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:54 pm

1.) Name: Steph, Stephy, Teff (Pick one XD)

2.) Age: Will be 20 on October 5th

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Eve Cassidy and Leigh Abrams

4.) Role-play experience: About 4 years and counting Smile

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: skatepunked

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy? Lily! Which everyone but me calls Ronnie XD She asked me to join and here I am Smile

8.) Occupation: College Student (Hopefully will become a Physic/Math Teacher)

9.) What are you looking for on Alchemy? For fun, maybe friends, and perhaps to improve my RPing skills.

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte? Ummm.. Well on other sites people have said that I can (key word can XD) be very creative but other than that I don't know lol
Eve Cassidy
Eve Cassidy
Head Arcanist
Head Arcanist

Domain : Abjuration
Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Abjuration2

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sullivan Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:47 pm

1.) Name: Ema!

2.) Age: 20

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Taylor Sullivan and Brett Teague

4.) Role-play experience: Phew.. 7 years? I don't know, I was young when I started

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: captivemelodies; lastxcrescendo

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy?: First time around, I found it on my own. Second time around, Ronnie harassed me because I'm that good. haha. jkjk! <333

8.) Occupation: College Student [Nursing Major]; Waitress and Sales Associate during the summer and winter; Student caller during the Fall and Spring.

9.) What are you looking for on Alchemy?: To improve my writing/plotting skills and have an escape from the real world with awesome people Smile

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte?: Somewhat witty interjections in my post. Jared would think I'm not clever at all, but I like to joke around when I post.. when it's appropriate.
Taylor Sullivan
Taylor Sullivan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Domain : Arcane Protector
Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  admin_jared Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:00 pm

1.) Name: Jared/Mookie.

2.) Age: 20 on October 7.

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Brayden Abrams, Elliot Abrams, & Xakiel.

4.) Role-play experience: Oh, wow. This will be my eleventh year? I started back in 1999, playing Sailor Moon, which progressed to Rockman.EXE in 2001.

5.) Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (-5:00)

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: altered lore / mookipedia

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy?: I was the first member (aside from Mina and Matt, the creators of Alchemy). Matt & I both plotted heavily before the site was even being worked on, and before recruiting even started. I've been attached ever since.

8.) Occupation: Full-time student, token gay @ collegiate retail, and full-time superstar.

9.) What are you looking for on Alchemy?: A place to escape to from the every day stress that life brings. I'm just looking to have fun with friends, make new ones and meet new people, and branch out all of the memories that I already have from this wonderful group.

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte?: I like to expand my characters as much as I can, and give everyone who reads them insight on to whom they are. I build friendships, relationships, and even enemies for my characters, to make them as real as possible.
admin_jared
admin_jared
Admin
Admin

Domain : Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Shaw Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:00 am

1.) Name: Wendi

2.) Age: 24

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Garielle Shaw
4.) Role-play experience: 10 + years

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: writersdream22

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy? Someone from another group that I was a part of told me about the site. Said I might like it. I think he was right. You know who you are too.

8.) Occupation: retail sales associate times two

9.) What are you looking for on Alchemy? This is probably one of the strangest questions but since you asked I am looking for a good time. Social RPG groups make me have a good time so...no one be not social or I come find you and make you social. ( For those of you who don't know I like to kid...allot)

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte? Fantasy, science fiction, historical, super hero...and the list goes on. Anyway basically if you got a good story and I can follow it and contribute we're good. If not I'll basically stair at you and go uhhh... till either I get bored or I have to go to bed. On a character development bases I do allot of emotional play and interaction to develop out the character so to get a better handle on her or him.

Last edited by Gabrielle Shaw on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabrielle Shaw
Gabrielle Shaw
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Domain : Transmutation
Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Transmutation2

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:52 pm

1.) Name: Danielle/Dani/D

2.) Age: 22 (wil be 23 in October)

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Reese Morgan

4.) Role-play experience: 7 years

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: Pro783

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy?: I blame it all on Veronica...jk. No, she told me about this rpg and I looked into it which got me to join

8.) Occupation: cashier at food courts of Adelphi Uni, part-time writer of my own stuff (even though I'm still at the researching stage of it)

9.) What are you looking for on Alchemy?:Looking for a good time, making new friends along the way

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte?: Oh god...ummmm, fandom, for the most part. Ummm...I can do semi-well on true-to-life interaction very well, since I'm a writer...so...I guess that could be a bit of everything really. the best I could probably pick as a forte will be a little of wit, a little of flirtiness, and some bite to Reese's personality, since she's based on a SPN OC of mine and a little bit of myself in real life.
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

http://greekart88.insanejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorelei Ashford Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:41 pm

1.) Name: Veronica aka Ronnie or V or Lily

2.) Age: 24, but I’ll be 25 in November—go Scorpios!

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Lorelei Ashford (Head of the Enchanter Family), Ebony Savoy, and Madison Pryce

4.) Role-play experience: Almost a decade’s worth of experience with AOL chatroom roleplay, IM roleplay, journal roleplay, and forum roleplay. I’ve also run and moderated countless group storylines, while also helping to run the Hogwarts Experience forum, which currently has over 1,500 members from around the world. I used to be Head of Ravenclaw (Stephy knows what I’m talking about lol).

5.) Time Zone: EST – New York is the best state in the country after all

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: awiltingdesire or iiiicitdesire

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy? When the original Alchemy began, I was actually recruited by someone in a Charmed and Harry Potter group SL I was in. They directed me to Mina, who was the co-creator of Alchemy and her and I hit it off immediately. I was then put through the channels and had only planned to be a regular member until the Head of the Enchanter Family spot was bestowed upon me. And that’s pretty much how it started—one thing led to another and here I am as one of the admin quartet!

8.) Occupation: Paralegal and going to law school next fall—where we will just have to see

9.) What are you looking for on Alchemy? What am I looking for you ask? Well where can I begin, besides wanting to see Alchemy succeed and prosper, I want to bring happiness to everyone else. I want detailed and engaging roleplay with people that have come to be my close friends because that’s what Alchemy really is about—friendship and family and doing what we love to do.

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte? My forte? Well we already know I’m a graphics whore and that I’m branded as the long-winded post writer. I just like detail, length isn’t important to me. What’s most important to me and what my forte is when it comes down to it is character development and plot ideas.

PS: Yes I know it's about time I post to this so yay!

Lorelei Ashford
Lorelei Ashford
Head Arcanist
Head Arcanist

Domain : Enchantment
Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Enchantment3

Back to top Go down

Post  Savannah Lively Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 pm

1.) Name: Ada! (pronounced AY-duh)

2.) Age: 19 (20 in May!)

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Savannah Lively (watch out!)

4.) Role-play experience: Around... seven, eight years? I feel like I always have a different answer to this. xD

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: amisfitlove (points if you know where it comes from! also, add the @aol.com to email me)

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy? I know a few of the other members that were in Alchemy when it first started--Kris and Jordan, specifically. Kris mentioned a lot how much fun he had with it and when Jordan mentioned that it was re-opening, I took a look at it. The site was actually so nice that I felt a little intimidated, rofl. I came into the room one day and everyone was really nice though, so that sealed the deal for me. No regrets ever since!

8.) Occupation: Full-time student majoring in English, minoring in business; part-time newborn baby photographer at the local hospital.

9.) What are you looking for in Alchemy? Opportunities to come up with some amazing plots, chances to develop my character alongside others, and fun in general! Lasting friends too, definitely. :] It's cool to have people to talk to about things both in and outside of the game.

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte? Oh, hmm... xD Good question! I'd like to think plotting. One of my favorite parts of roleplay has always been coming up with plots that are exciting, dangerous, tragic, hilarious or just about anything else. Storytelling is a passion of mine and I love meeting anyone who has fun with it, too. Pretty much anything goes--there aren't many things that scare me when it comes to plot progression, so never hesitate to send a message if you want to come up with something fun!

Savannah Lively
Savannah Lively
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Domain : Divination
Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Divination3

Back to top Go down

Post  Merlot Di'Avorissio Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:07 am

1.) Name: Kat

2.) Age: 23. ( 24 in February. )

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Merlot Di'Avorissio and soon to come another one.

4.) Role-play experience: Tons! I actually started on MSN way back when and then switched to AOL when they had AOL 5.0. I have run storylines before, still running one on a forum board on Invisionfree.

5.) Time Zone: Pacific.

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: Tragic skyline.

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy? -points to Mina!- She asked me to make a dude for her, which is going to be my next character. Pretty much, I do anything Mina asks me to do unless it has to do with things that we don't agree on. But I met her due to the Bedford storyline and we've been attached to the hip since then.

8.) Occupation: Strip club cashier, no joke. Four years now -- Going back to medical school in January.

9.) What are you looking for on Alchemy? To write and have fun. It's that simple, right? I like to plot and play like there's no tomorrow. Ask Mina, she'll tell you.

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte? Psychological in sights with whatever scene is going down, plotting twists. I also have a sadistic side to my role-play but also I'm able to incorporate themes from all my favorite Authors. <3 And I'm pretty good at description, emotions and storytelling. I have a knack for taking happy things that are spoken about within the novels I read and twisting them up to become something completely disturbing. =D
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Warrington Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:57 pm

1.) Name: Kat

2.) Age: 22

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Alison Warrington

4.) Role-play experience: 9+ years

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: charmismatic hex

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy? Well, I technically found out through Jensen/Kris a while ago, after the second time Alchemy came around, but this time I found out from Ada!

8.) Occupation: Cashier at Walmart

9.) What are you looking for on Alchemy? A really fun time. xD And possibly some drama and definitely romance.

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte? I'm very good with description, and making sure that I have fun. When I usually play, I try to have fun with my character, which usually involves silly gestures or outrageous events that end up involving everyone so no one's left out. I'm also really good with emotion.
Alison Warrington
Alison Warrington
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Domain : Illusion
Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Illusion3

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexis Lively Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:42 pm

1.) Name: Jordan!

2.) Age: 22

3.) Character(s) played on Alchemy: Alexis Lively (dun, dun, DUNNNN!)

4.) Role-play experience: Little over 10 years

5.) Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

6.) AOL / AIM screen name: what a scandai / eiectroshocking

7.) How did you find out about Alchemy? someone who joined in the original storyline recruited me for that original storyline, where i also played a diviner. i loved it, so i came back for the reopening : )

8.) Occupation: box office / house manager for a live theatre company (hence why i'm hardly ever available thurs/fri/sat nights and sun afternoons sometimes sun nights)

9.) What are you looking for on Alchemy? good fun rp with fast plots and excitement!

10.) In terms of role-play, what is your forte? hmm. i think, like ema, i like to be somewhat witty and sarcastic/funny in my roleplay. i love description to a point. i like quick-ness, and i enjoy characters emotions and putting a lot of emotional insight into my play.
Alexis Lively
Alexis Lively
Head Arcanist
Head Arcanist

Domain : Divination
Behind the character: Getting to know the mun. Divination3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum