Alchemy SL: Eternal Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Talk Among All Things Natural

+3
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Leigh Abrams
Reese Morgan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Girl Talk Among All Things Natural Empty Girl Talk Among All Things Natural

Post  Reese Morgan Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:31 am

Characters: Reese Morgan, Eve Cassidy, Leigh Abrams and Merlot Di'Avorissio
When: October 10th, 2010. Mid-Morning
Where: Destiny's Cafe , Seattle, WA

Summary: A perchance meeting between Arcane Protectors and Arcane families. Wonder how this will turn out...

- X -

Mint Club and Bar
Seattle, WA

Reese Morgan was enjoying her morning at the cafe. Reading a paperback she picked up a while back and sipping on her tea. Today felt a little brighter than usual--then again, it was only still the middle of fall and her birthday was coming up. However, she still was thinking of a certain soldier that managed to captivate her heart and mind even after he left to return to his duties as a soldier. Sighing, she turned the page of the paperback before reaching out for her tea, taking in a generous sip from it. The paperback did little justice to her mind--but, of course, it was something her old college roommate, Kai, suggested to her years ago; a steamy romance novel did little to no justice to keep her thoughts clear of Ethan and how his green eyes manage to make her heart race and--

Reese shook her head of whatever thoughts that would come next. Goddamn, she was an Arcane Protector and she was coming undone by a single man! Boy, her mama would be laughing in her grave if she were alive to see her eldest daughter completely smitten by a man like Ethan. Then, there was her dad--now THAT was going to be a tough one.
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Domain : Arcane Protector
Girl Talk Among All Things Natural Protector

http://greekart88.insanejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Girl Talk Among All Things Natural Empty Re: Girl Talk Among All Things Natural

Post  Leigh Abrams Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Mint Club and Bar
Seattle, WA

Every day seemed to be a fashion show for Leigh. She always to had wear the best clothing and always had to stand out. Some days it would take close to an hour just for Leigh to find the right outfit but when she did it always turned heads, something she aimed for. Now she was inside her hotel, for she was currently working in Seattle, trying on one skirt after another before settling with light blue jeans, a stylish white vest with a long sleeve black shirt underneath. Next she carefully applied her make-up making sure to enhance her best features while covering the not so best. Happy that she was presentable Leigh was ready to go outside. She dared not go out into public not looking her best.

First stop for Leigh was the Mint Bar. She loved going there and people could always catch her at Mint drinking a little or just enjoying a warm drink. Today was chilly and a nice hot coffee or Latte was what Leigh was looking forward to that morning. It was the weekend so Leigh didn’t have work that day, it was her time off from being a traveling nurse, a job that kept her busy and also away from her family. She would visit them when she was busy and had the time which was rarely these days.

Upon entering Mint Leigh found the place to have a good many people inside enjoying their drinks. Mint was a popular place so Leigh wasn’t surprised to see so many this early in the day. Leigh walked by a group of people noticing a few men drooling over her. She smile and made her way to order her drink. She loved any attention she received.

“I would like a Chai Tea Latte please.” Leigh said digging through her purse for money.
Leigh Abrams
Leigh Abrams
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Domain : Evocation
Girl Talk Among All Things Natural Evocation3

Back to top Go down

Post  Merlot Di'Avorissio Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:36 pm

After recovering from the night before, Merlot was happy to be in the sunlight. Mornings were her time to run and then spend time at the gym, throwing punches and kicking the shit out of punching bags. The woman had trained herself to do this every morning, even after a night of drinking. Listening to Slayer through the small I-Pod strapped to her right forearm, the Arcane Protector looked wild, starving for something to eat and to drink. Something other then vodka. Slowing down to a jog by Destiny's Cafe, Merlot caught her breath. The woman always had to push herself more every other week to feel that wonderous burn. Oh, did it burn so good. A little birdy told her that the Cafe had the best tea and bagels in Seattle. She just had to put this theory to test.

Walking in, she removed the ear plugs and reached over to silence the I-Pod, turning it off while she let the wires hang from her arm. Her eyes went around to each person, drinking in what she saw. Merlot always had to know who was around her while she was sober. She couldn't care less if slightly intoxicated. Reese came into view, remembering her from Mint; the girl with the love-sick heart. Making her way to the counter, Merlot went to wrapping the wires around her arm, keeping them in place. "Hi, can I have a soy chia tea and a bagel," Pausing, Merlot looked at the choices - suddenly craving the wheat with the peanut butter spread. She pointed towards the it as she nodded when the person behind the counter asked if she wanted that choice. After paying the amount with the neatly folded bills that she had tucked away within the only pocket of the black yoga pants, she turned and started walking towards Reese and her table. Twitching her nose when she spied the book cover. "And the love-sick girl reads romance novels." And kills succubi and other things that went bump in the night. Merlot smiled faintly before she took the table near Reese, finally happy that she could relax for a moment or two, getting down to the business of creating that bagel of peanut buttery goodness.
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Cassidy Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 am

Mint Club and Bar

Eve was up early that day like any other day. She hated sleeping away the day when there was just so much that could and needed to be done. She loved caring for her family and usually found herself doing most of the chores. Once the house was spotless and all her work was finished Eve decided that she would reward herself with a drink, perhaps a latte or a hot tea. Coffee’s were just too strong.

Taking a nice stroll through Seattle, the colorful leaves were still falling from the trees and blowing across her. She loved the fall and all of the beautiful, warm colors that mixed. Eve pulled her jacket closer around her as she rounded the corner to Mint. Her brother worked there and many times Eve would come by to see him and enjoy a drink or too. They had many of her favorites but today Eve felt like ordering a hot tea. After ordering her drink, paying the women and adding mountains of sugar into her cup, Eve turned around to see who was all there and if she knew anyone. There was Leigh that she met many times before in Mint, which seemed to be a popular place for her. Leigh was alright but seemed too focus on herself. At the moment she watched as Leigh talked to a group of men. Shrugging her shoulders she looked around and spotted Reese and Merlot. Reese was holding a book and being a book nerd herself, Eve just had to go find if it was a good novel.

“Hello.” Eve said smiling at the two. “Do you mind if I join you?”
Eve Cassidy
Eve Cassidy
Head Arcanist
Head Arcanist

Domain : Abjuration
Girl Talk Among All Things Natural Abjuration2

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Reese spied from the top of her novel that she saw Merlot and smiled at her fellow A.P. She only nodded her head as she took a sip of her tea.

"And the Romanian that seems to have an acute ear for listening," Reese smiled as she lowered the book down a bit. "Enjoy your run?"

Reese was sorta happy that she wasn't the only one that seemed to enjoy tea on this somewhat beautiful morning. Then a voice asked if she could join them. Reese looked up to find a woman standing there with a drink in her hands.

"Sure, the more the merrier, as my dad said," Reese replied with a smile as she scooted over so that the newcomer had plenty of room to place herself at the table.
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  Merlot Di'Avorissio Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:05 am

Please, Merlot had better hearing then most. She wasn't sure if that was something to be proud in but she only shrugged softly. The two of them had quite a talk the other night at Mint and amongst other things - Merlot thought the night wrapped up nicely. "Mm, I always enjoy my runs. I just want the rain to come back, I love running in the rain. And how's your book, is it helping with your current situation?" No, that was not insane! Merlot only took that seat, answering those questions only after she finished getting her bagel all ready to be consumed.

Her eyes turned towards the other woman though as she was in mid-bite. Sure, why not. It didn't really matter to Merlot all that much but she finished taking her bite, chewing on it slowly.
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Cassidy Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:17 am

“Thank you.” Eve said, smiling as she sat down with the two girls. At times she could be a very outgoing person and this was one of those times. It wasn’t a rare site to see Eve chatting to strangers. It was a great way to get to know people and also make some new friends. “I’m Eve Cassidy.” She introduced herself as she lightly placed her cup onto the table. It was still a little too hot and needed to cool down more.

“I see that you’re reading a book.” Eve said after introductions were made. “I’m a bit of a bookworm myself. Do you mind me asking what you’re reading?” When Eve saw a book she just had to know what it was about or see if she read it or not. It was her love for books that persuaded her into becoming a librarian. She could take just about any book she wanted and read it even if there was one copy of a popular book. She didn’t have to stand in lines or hope the book would return the next day.

Eve touched the side of her cup and felt it was still hot to the touch. A burning tongue was one thing she didn’t look forward to. It would leave her taste buds numb for days and she wouldn’t enjoy her drink as much.
Eve Cassidy
Eve Cassidy
Head Arcanist
Head Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:30 am

Reese nodded her head as the woman sat down. Once she said her name did only she stopped reading the book in her hands. Another Cassidy? Who would have thought that it was a popular name in her mind...hmmm, maybe she could get answers she needed from this one.

"Reese Morgan, pleasure meeting you," Reese replied with a warm smile. "And yeah, I'm a little bit of a bookworm myself. This one is something recommended to me a while back from a college buddy of mine. Classic cliche of a trashy romance, I have might to say," Reese added as she laughed at the cheesy comment. "However, my niche is a thriller action kind of novel. I haven't written a new novel in a while, but I can recommend the books I wrote if you're interested in reading them."

Reese took a sip of her tea...only to find it empty. Making a face at herself, she pondered if she should get another one.

"If you don't mind me asking...you wouldn't happen to know a Valerian Cassidy or an Ethan Cassidy, would you?" she asked, figuring now was a better time to ask than never.
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh Abrams Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Leigh chatted away, or more like flirted with the cute guy who made her drink. Once her cup was half empty and the man needed to return to making more drinks, Leigh changed her attention from him to the group of people into the café and she quickly spotted out Eve sitting with two other girls. Leigh didn’t know much Eve much but had run into her brothers Valerian and Matthew before. Leigh talked to eve briefly and since they were both at the café Leigh decided she would join the small group and possibly get to know Eve.

“Eve, hello!” Leigh said in a cheerful voice with a huge smile on her face. “How are you? I hope you have been well.”

Leigh looked over at the other two girls and said “I’m Leigh Abrams.” She held out her hand for the two girls to shake theirs. “You surly don’t mind if I join this little group do you?”
Leigh Abrams
Leigh Abrams
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Merlot Di'Avorissio Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Everyone seemed to know everyone else and of course, Merlot was out of the loop completely. But she was too focused on breakfast to worry about anything else. The Protector wasn't one to go out and be social, Reese? They had met in a bar and Merlot was her shoulder to cry on, to become drunk with while Merlot listened in on Reese and her love for some guy. Reese wrote books? Jesus, this was getting strange. Merlot got half way through her bagel before the other woman came, dropping in and out with the Cassidy question.

And then the cheery girl came over, saying her hellos to the one that she knew. Okay, so maybe everyone didn't know one another but still. Merlot blinked at the hand of the woman before shaking it. No, she didn't bother to brush off the crumbs of the bagel. Her bad! "Merlot Di'Avorissio, nope. More the merrier," Right? Merlot went back to eating her bagel though as she thought about putting her I-Pod back on and leaving to finish her run. She never did well with more then one person for company or social groups. Ever.
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:53 pm

Before Eve would answer her question, another woman came over and greeted Eve with a smile. Once she introduced herself to the two Protectors did Reese really had her mind reeling: back while she was training, she had heard from one of the older students mention a 'Abrams' in a conversation she overheard...but it had been a while then so she easily brushed it off.

"Reese Morgan," Rees replied with a smile and shook the woman's hand. "By all means, please sit. Like my friend here said, the more the merrier," she added as she looked over at Merlot, who looked like she wanted to leave.
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Cassidy Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:27 am

“Oh you write your own novels?” Eve asked growing excited. Eve loved books of all kinds and even loved talking about them. When she heard that Reese had written a few books herself she was amazed. She had always attempted to do so herself. Usually it started off well, Eve would spend countless hours writing away but when it came to the ending of her book it would fall apart or she would become too busy. There had to be at least 10 stories scatter amongst her room waiting to be finished. “I would love to read any books you have written.” She adding taking on her offer.

When the conversation turned to her brother and cousin, Eve was about to ask Reese how she knew them both but before she could utter a word, a familiar voice came from behind her. Turning around she saw what she was expected, a woman who she had met a few times before overly dressed in her opinion walking right towards her. It was Leigh Abrams, Eve only knew her from the many times she spotted the Evocation at parties or even where her brother Valerian worked at. Eve gave her a smile as Leigh introduced herself and joined the three.

“Hey Leigh.” Eve said and then asked how she was doing. Once Leigh answered Eve then turned back to Reese and said “Yes I do know them both. Valerian is my little brother and Ethan, well he’s my cousin I just met. How do you know them?” Eve asked feeling a little nosey. Valerian did work at Mint so she wouldn’t be surprised if Reese had met him there, however her cousin she just got in contact with him and she knew very little about him.
Eve Cassidy
Eve Cassidy
Head Arcanist
Head Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh Abrams Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 am

Leigh sat down beside Eve who asked how she was doing. She grabbed a napkin to remove any crumbs on her hand after shaking Merlot’s who was currently eating a beagle then said cheerfully “Oh I’m doing wonderful!”Things are going well this morning! I met a cute guy and I start working tomorrow.” Leigh loved her job as a traveling nurse but at times it did get to her. However she was as cheerful as ever sipping her drink and chatting away to people. “I was planning on stopping by to see my family soon. It’s been awhile since I last talked to them.” She added then took a sip from her latte. Soon Eve and Reese were talking about the Cassidy’s Leigh decided to strike up a conversation with Merlot.

“So Merlot, what’s good to eat here?” Leigh asked as she debated on what to eat. The beagle that Merlot was eating looked very delicious. She knew how important meals were in a day and was never known to skip one unless there was an emergency or she was running late. “They do seem to have so many good choices I couldn’t choose one.”
Leigh Abrams
Leigh Abrams
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:41 pm

"I'll be sure to give you a list of them before you leave today," Reese said as she smiled at Eve.

It was good to hear that Eve loved books as much as Valerian...maybe this would help make it easier to connect to the two of them. When Reese found out that Valerian was Eve's younger brother and Ethan a cousin of hers, she was surprised, to say the least. She did NOT expect Valerian and Eve to be related to the guy she was in love with. However, when Eve asked how she knew both of them, she couldn't lie about it.

"I met Valerian at Pegasus Bookstore not too long ago. We both were looking at the same book when he bumped into a table of books. All-in-all, we laughed it off and we connected on a love of books. I even gave him a copy of one of the books that I wrote to him," Reese replied to how she met Valerian; she could still recall that meeting very well. "As for Ethan...well, let's just say that I tripped and he was there to catch me when I fell..." Reese added with a slight smile on her face. "He really is a gentleman, I could say that much to you, Eve."
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  Merlot Di'Avorissio Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:36 am

Forgive Merlot but she was listening in on the conversation. When Reese mentioned something about falling and whatever else, she couldn't help but laugh. She was told the story of how Ethan and Reese met at the bar the other night when she first met Reese. Thankfully she wasn't swallowing the bagel at the moment of her giggling/laugh fit. (YES IT SUCKS AT THE MOMENT, MUSE RAN AWAY FROM ME. WAAAAAAAH!<3)
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh Abrams Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Leigh couldn’t help herself, when the conversation turned to Eve’s brothers Leigh had to listen in. Leigh always wanted to be the one to know what was going on even if it didn’t concern her. Like Reese she didn’t know that Eve had a cousin and that his name was Ethan. Leigh thought she knew about all of the other families and everyone in them even if she didn’t know them personally but Leigh had never heard of Ethan Cassidy. When Reese said about how she ran into Ethan Leigh knew right away that Reese liked him.

“Oh you like him don’t you.” Leigh said.
Leigh Abrams
Leigh Abrams
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Cassidy Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 pm

“Oh it would be like my brother to meet someone in the bookstore.” Eve said. One thing her family loved was books and one could usually find one of them at the bookstore or library. Eve’s loved for books grew as she got older and now she worked at a library herself in Seattle. Then when Reese mentioned her long lost cousin Eve was glad to hear what nice things Reese had said about him. She just met him not too long ago and she barely had the chance to talk to him, they did keep in touch. Eve was hoping to one day have him visit the house and meet the whole family. So far Ethan had only met her and Valerian. When Reese had said about falling, Merlot broke out into a fit of giggles. Eve looked over at her wondering what was so funny but she quickly put two and two together. Leigh then came from nowhere asking Reese if she liked Ethan.

“Leigh.” Eve said. “Calm down. It’s none of your business if Reese likes Ethan.”
Eve Cassidy
Eve Cassidy
Head Arcanist
Head Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Reese pursed her lips as she heard Merlot laughing...yeah, now she remembered telling Merlot how she fell.

"Let's just say that I was the one that had the scrapped hands..." Reese said, itching she could have a cigarette.

She wouldn't have one in front of these girls--maybe on the way home later on. However, when Leigh mentioned of her like for Ethan, Reese couldn't help the slight blush from forming on her face.

"Guilty as charged," she replied as she laughed nervously to herself.
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  Carter Mitchell Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:40 pm

What could be anymore natural then a group of woman chit chatting about the opposite sex and reading material. Not too much of anything, it was usually the same with most guys when they got together maybe all expect for the Mitchell boy's. Carter and his brothers had a love- hate relationship, he being the middle child always had to be in the middle of their rouse and somewhat constant bickering. So when his employer, Mr. Laurent mentioned a possible new location for a gallery in Seattle, Carter jumped at the chance, besides he was only gonna be gone a few days.

So, If the sky started to fall without him, his brother's knew he was only a phone call away. The night before his departure, Carter had packed a few bags and placed them by the door, for an easy grab when the cab finally showed up. He was in for a long night of reading himself, but it wasn't a well know novel or the latest issue of G.Q or Esquire, it was the itinerary for the next few days, business meetings with the owner of the property and his legal advisor bright and early. Another meeting with the bank and then a day of gallery hopping. " He groaned with stretch as he looked at his watch. Time to hit the sack, if he wanted to be on time for his flight tomorrow.

Sometime during the night-

His apartment was visited by an unseen presence. Being's from the shadow realm Carter had obviously pissed the wrong person off and now had apparently drawn the attention of the Kelfazu , numerous creatures of the underworld whose main goal had been the Annihilation of those beings that had been touched by the ancients. Every last shadowkind and their kin despised these ' touched ' human's and would stop at nothing to see them torn from existence.

Maybe it was ever since he had fought off a small group of blood drinkers in New York, they wouldn't let him get away that easy. But, then no one really understands the mind of those who are out to kill them. The unseen pressure that kept him from waking continued to sap Carter of his essence, the mana that fueled his abilities was being pulled from his soul. He began to sweat profusely as, the bony fingers skimmed over the ticket sitting on the counter. " The Conjurer is leaving.. " Three shrouded figure with the poison tipped finger nails stood over his bed as the forth twirled a finger around in Carter's brain like a soup. Searching for clues to these mortals and their plans. They were be disappointed, as they stirred through the random thoughts and visions in Carter's mind stew. Bits of conversations that lead nowhere, random encounters with other's like him and random sexual endeavors with numerous females. Nothing that they deemed. Useful but they would follow him to this city by the sea.

The next morning-

Carter woke with a startling jump out of bed.. " Fuck me.. what a dream I had. "scratching at the scruff of his chin, the clock on the wall told him the cab was gonna be there any minute. he didn't want to be late so he quickly got dressed before leaving in the overly pine scent taxi, he took one last look at his apartment and for a minute he thought it was the last time he would see it.

It says when one door closes another one opens. As did the door on the plane, He would take his seat and once again get a few hours of sleep before they landed, with the I-pod buds stuck in his ears the outside noise was drowned out by the soft hum of the music. He finally slept

Touch down Seattle-

Carter had exited the plane and made his way through the air port terminal. He was now standing under the canopy at Sea Tac Airport, waiting for yet another taxi. had several hours to kill and had read up on some of the local attractions from the brochure canoeing, kayaking, on Lake Union, art walks hot spots. and not to mention Seattle's deep roots in aviation featuring the museum of flight as well as the arts. Mr, Laurent would be pleased after their brief conversation on the phone.
Hailing the approaching taxi driver, he proceeded to ask the man where he thought a good place to get something to eat was, He had to chuckle to himself, He was leaving it up to the locals. His landing had coincided with the girl's bumping into each other at Destiny's cafe, and by the time he had climbed out of the vehicle, he was bound to do a little bumping tonight as well. From watching feet as they landed on the steps he looked up as the front doors swung open and the gaggle of woman came out single file and at first glance, none of them seemed familiar to him. Until he thought he saw Eve Cassidy.

He paused, as he reached for the railing and looked harder, as the ladies were in the middle of some conversation about doing it again sometime. He gave a surprised laugh, his head going back a bit. " Now... this is too weird.. Eve..? what are you doing here in Seattle...? " With that getting their attention he now would looked over each girl. " Hello... Hello....:: Nodding to the last in the group. " My name's. Carter... Meh. " And for some reason he left off his last name. " as he casually gave them his name and stepped to the one he did know intimately.
Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Domain : Conjuration
Girl Talk Among All Things Natural Conjuration3

Back to top Go down

Post  Merlot Di'Avorissio Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:03 am

What?! Why was everyone looking at her just because she nearly fell on the floor laughing? Merlot actually thought the entire thing cute; Reese and this Ethan guy meeting because Reese fell and he was right there to scoop her up and put her back on her feet again. It was adorable, really! Merlot just laughed about it though and when Eve looked at her, the dark brunette just shrugged with the most adorable grin on her face. Her hands went up as she shook her head and took a deep breath, ceasing all giggling and laughing.

"Sorry, I don't mean to laugh but it's kinda adorable when you think about it! I mean, not the falling but when a guy is there to scoop you up and then bam, instant connection. Only really happens in the movies or books," Mentioning to the book that Reese brought but she canted her head and smiled towards them. "I'm thrilled for Reese though, it's good!" That was the truth! But that giggling came back as she hid the grin behind the back of her hand.
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:05 am

Reese buried her now blushing face in her hands. Oh, she knew this was something she wasn't going to get out of easily...call it a hunch, on her part.

"Oh bother..." she muttered under her breath, but it was muffled by her hands.
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  Leigh Abrams Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Leigh smiled at Eve when Reese said she did like him. Leigh knew Eve thought she could be nosey but if the person was willing to tell then she wasn’t really be nosey. Everyone enjoyed a good story and Leigh loved hearing about what was happening in others lives even if she just met them. Who knew she and Reese could become great friends.

“Merlot’s right, it does sound so very romantic. Don’t be embarrassed. Like Merlot says this happens in movies all of the time. I bet many people would be dying to fall into the hands of their soul mate!” Leigh said watching as Reese tried to hide her face. “How did you two meet exactly? I would feel a little embarrassed falling down but not so much if a cute guy caught me.”
Leigh Abrams
Leigh Abrams
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:48 pm

"We met at a cafe not far from the beach...I tripped and skinned my palms and he helped out with getting them patched up. We got to talking and we exchanged numbers. The next night we went to a club and danced. Two days later, he was called back to duty in the military...it's been like this for a week now," Reese replied as she took her face out of her hands.
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexis Lively Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 pm

It was a perchance meeting for them, maybe -- but Alexis Lively was there for entirely different reasons. She'd seen it - the protectors, an abjurer, and a conjurer. People she should know well, but did not. Alexis Lively and her family of Diviners had not been so... social with the rest of their kind and those protecting their kind. Since all their parents were gone, it was up to her to reintegrate her family with the rest. It simply wasn't good to be apart from the other families while something so serious was going on. Alexis was dressed simply - well, for her anyway. She wore black heels, lined black stockings with 'holes' in them, so to speak, light blue denim shorts and a teal and faded black flannel. Accesorizing with a simple black belt around her mid-waist. Stylish, in her own way. Red hair was left curly, as usual. As she stepped into the Cafe, she went straight for the counter, nerves kind of getting the better of her. It was true, there was a possibility they would not be happy to see her, if they harbored the same kind of dislike as the Ashford family did.

She quickly ordered her drink, which sounded overly complicated and paid for it, standing around idly beside the pick-up counter. Her drink came quicker than she had expected and with a deep breath she pushed forward, walking with her drink towards the small group that had gathered. Stepping in just slightly she offered a little wave to the group. "Hi..." She said softly, canting her head to the side. "I'm... Alexis Lively." In case they weren't sure who she was. But she sure knew who they were.
Alexis Lively
Alexis Lively
Head Arcanist
Head Arcanist

Domain : Divination
Girl Talk Among All Things Natural Divination3

Back to top Go down

Post  Carter Mitchell Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:17 pm

:: If Carter smoked cigarettes, he might have been inhaling a drag was he stood outside, near a bus stop. Still on hold with Mr. Laurent, he glanced towards the entrance just as the girl with the wild red hair wandered inside. His brow creased as he thought she looked familiar. Hmm? If not, she certainly carried with her an aura of the arcane. Maybe he wasn't alone here in Seattle. Pulling the cell phone from his ear he gave it a look, Yep he was still on hold. He closed the phone and slipped it back into his pocket as he pushed off the railing. The bell on the door gave a jingle as he stepped inside and had a look around as he walked towards the counter.

Glancing in the direction the red headed girl was going, while he stepped up to the counter. " Hi welcome to Destiny's cafe we have over 30 different flavors what will yours be? " The bubbly girl behind the counter asked. " Uhhh.... " pulling his eyes from the gaggle of woman who were gathered in a discussion of sorts. " It's been a while . " he thought but those women all looked like he knew them. Yeah..... I guess I'll have a coffee?" Just regular coffee? She asked again. " He'd smile slightly. Umm... yeah I guess. OK coming right up.. she exclaimed' After He would pay for his cup of regular coffee, adding the cream and sugar he wanted, Carter would wander towards their table.

Once he was close enough he would clear his throat, for attention if they had not seen him coming. " Excuse me.. Ladies I hope I'm not interupting you all.. But.. " He placed his hand on his chest as he gave a quick nod of his head. " My name is Carter.. Carter Mitchell.." lifting a brow as he gave his name,to see if they would react " I couldn't help but notice.. Some of us share a unique quality.. and I was hoping that I could get some assistance.. " He also hoped he wasn't mistaken as he looked over each lady present.
Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Domain : Conjuration
Girl Talk Among All Things Natural Conjuration3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next