Alchemy SL: Eternal Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messages in a Bottle

Go down

Messages in a Bottle Empty Messages in a Bottle

Post  Alexis Lively Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:19 am

Characters: Lorelei Ashford and Alexis Lively
When: A few weeks after The Kidnapping, extending for a few years.
Where: At their respective homes - these are letters.
Summary: After The Kidnapping, Lorelei and Alexis, only a year apart, became friends. The two found comfort in each other during the traumatic event, and began writing each other letters after what happened, becoming close friends. These letters give some detail about the rise and "fall" of their friendship.

Dear Lorelei,

Hi! I know we said we would start writing each other right away, but it's been so crazy here! It took me SO LONG to be able to sit down and write you a letter. Ever since we were rescued, my parents have been a little weird. I don't know how to describe it. They're always watching me. I don't like it. And they keep secrets! I can tell they are lying, but I can't figure out what it is they are lying about... It's very annoying! It must be busy for you too. I think I saw something about your parents... They seemed really upset. But all the parents are really upset, I bet! Mine are! I wish they weren't keeping such a close eye on me... I want to visit you! I got locked up in my room, same with my sister and brother. We can only come out for food, like breakfast lunch and dinner. I think they are doing something big and important, but like I said I don't really know. We can't play anymore. We're being home-schooled now too. I don't know what to do, Lorelei. : ( I hate this. I don't even feel happy here. I don't like having to deal with all of this by myself. I liked it better when you were around. Oh, I gotta go! Sorry this was such a weird letter, my brain is all over the place!

Miss you lots,
Alexis.
Alexis Lively
Alexis Lively
Head Arcanist
Head Arcanist

Domain : Divination
Messages in a Bottle Divination3

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum