Alchemy SL: Eternal Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix between Vodka and Car Bombs

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A mix between Vodka and Car Bombs - Page 2 Empty Re: A mix between Vodka and Car Bombs

Post  Merlot Di'Avorissio Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 am

The question caused Merlot to pause in taking that shot, seemingly thinking about it. After a moment or two, the woman downed the shot and asked for another right behind it. Nerve was pinched with the question, or so it seemed. Her head shook as she spoke flatly. "I don't talk about it with anyone, so don't take offense."
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Domain : Arcane Protector
A mix between Vodka and Car Bombs - Page 2 Protector

Back to top Go down

A mix between Vodka and Car Bombs - Page 2 Empty Re: A mix between Vodka and Car Bombs

Post  Reese Morgan Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:21 am

"None taken," Reese said, nodding her head at the woman's answer. "So...what brings you out here to Seattle? Did Taylor contact you to come here?"

Reese watch it as a chance to hear what Merlot had to say as far as Taylor's request for the Protectors to come to Seattle.
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

http://greekart88.insanejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Merlot Di'Avorissio Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:23 am

"I came to Seattle after I graduated, I left a while for Romania for a personal trip." Oh, that trip was extremely personal. Merlot blinked a few times as she shrugged softly.

"I thought everyone was contacted by the head, not just allowed inside."
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:22 pm

"I dunno...for some reason, I was going to contact the head as well but Taylor then told me the strangest thing: the Order had vanished...I dunno if that's true or not, so I've been looking into the matter myself...so far, nothing from them..." Reese said as she looked at Merlot. "Have you been able to contact any of them since you graduated?"
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  Merlot Di'Avorissio Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:08 pm

"To be completely honest, Reese; I haven't. I don't need someone like them to tell me what my duty is but are you positive the Order disappeared? It doesn't seem right, it can't just up and vanish. What about the families and hell, what about everyone in between?" Merlot asked as she causally looked over towards her.

She was telling the truth though, she didn't really need someone to tell what she had to do, Merlot knew it already. It had been embedded into her ever since she was a youth.
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:47 am

"I have no idea about the families...just from what Taylor told me and nothing else..." Reese said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows? I would hope to think that the families are safe for now, not in Shadowkind's way. Have you been in contact with the other Protectors?"
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  Merlot Di'Avorissio Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:10 am

"Okay, Reese. I know that we just met and everything - I probably sound and look like I'm social and that I go to little gatherings for whatever but I don't really like being social all that much. You looked extremely down and I came by to try to make a smile come around, which I did by the way. I haven't met any other protectors but you. I usually keep to myself. So consider yourself lucky,"

That was truth. Merlot rarely ever did the socializing thing, it made her extremely uncomfortable. Even when she was growing up. "And I'm sure they're fine, the families. If they weren't, I'm sure we would get a sign, a phone call -- maybe even a little visit to whom ever is actually trying to take them down."
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:30 pm

"Good point," Reese said as she lifted her glass to the bartender. "Just water this time," Reese said as the bartender came over and nodded his head with her order. "God...just when you think you have a good life, Fate decides to throw you a curve ball out of left field...which sucks if you're not prepared for it."
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  Merlot Di'Avorissio Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:05 am

Merlot knew all about curve balls. "But for some, the curve balls are all you need to keep you focused and prepared for what you do know." Did that make sense, hopefully. She noticed the water being ordered, so our Reese was a light weight? Hm.
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Merlot Di'Avorissio
Arcane-Touched
Arcane-Touched

Back to top Go down

Post  Reese Morgan Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:02 am

Reese sees the look from Merlot's face upon her request for water.

"Not in the mood for a hangover in the morning--rather nasty thing to have first thing in the morning," Reese said. "And I never like a hangover when I'm like this."
Reese Morgan
Reese Morgan
Arcane Protector
Arcane Protector

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum